WEEK 1 Mental health & lockdown
Time & Location
About the event
We can't wait to see you at tonight's club. Keep reading to find out more about tonight!
Here's the Zoom link to join and the passcode is MRKHCLUB
Join Zoom Meeting
We have around 10 people signed up just to give you an idea of numbers. On joining you are under no pressure to have your camera on, but if we feel like we want to have a chat we will but again no pressure to join in! Feel free to sit back, journal your thoughts, create art, follow the prompts (if you want!), and listen - or we can chat as we go and give each other inspiration or share anything we've written.
Tonight we'll be focusing on Lockdown and Mental health
Would anyone like to read a poem or share something during the event? Let me know, and of course the club is also open to spontaneous sharing!
So what will happen at the club!?
It's a mindful event, therefore we don't have to talk too much- you may even want to have a think about what you want to work on when the club starts using the prompts below. We can also chat about ideas and you don't have to finish your project (journal entry, art, poem) at the club- take it away with you too!
The prompts for this evening are:
- A poem. journal entry or piece of art (collage, painting, drawing, doodle, blog- anything you choose) dedicated to mental health, lockdown and MRKH
- Your "brain storm" - our metaphor prompt for art/writing is imagining your mind going through the "Lockdown weather" (sunny moments/cold moments/storms/rainbows- you get the jist!)
Food for thought for your project:
- How has your feelings about MRKH changed during Lockdown? Do you feel you've had more time to process and connect with others?
- What impact has the pandemic had on your mental health?
- How has the pandemic made you feel?
- What are the positives of having time alone with your thoughts (and what are the negatives)
- How have you coped with your mental health?
-What have you learned about yourself this past year?
I'm going to be making a collage of my mind and cut and stick words from a magazine that represent lockdown/my mental health, writing short journal entries around my collage. So a mix of cutting/sticking and writing!
Any questions before the event, message us on @mindovermrkh or email here :)
Ellamae Fullalove is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic: MRKH journal & art club WEEK 1 Time: May 5, 2021 08:00 PM London Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81638535333?pwd=K0k5cGJhTDFYMUlNdWsyQ1UvYjNTUT09 Meeting ID: 816 3853 5333 Passcode: MRKHCLUB One tap mobile +442034815240,,81638535333#,,,,*07543915# United Kingdom +442039017895,,81638535333#,,,,*07543915# United Kingdom Dial by your location +44 203 481 5240 United Kingdom +44 203 901 7895 United Kingdom +44 208 080 6591 United Kingdom +44 208 080 6592 United Kingdom +44 330 088 5830 United Kingdom +44 131 460 1196 United Kingdom +44 203 481 5237 United Kingdom +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 929 205 6099 US (New York) +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) Meeting ID: 816 3853 5333 Passcode: 07543915 Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kQgEhWDy0
- Mental health & lockdown£0£00£0